Thursday, January 5, 2012

'Til I Collapse




I've seen this so many times, and it's still painful to watch.  I have so much respect for these Ironman athletes for their unsinkable determination and drive to finish.  As a runner, you cannot just watch and not get goosebumps, tear up, and feel motivated.  Kinda shuts me up whenever I feel like stopping in the middle of my 5 mile run.  I need to add this song to my playlist.

"‎'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that sh*t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse." -  Eminem

Do you have a song on your playlist that gets you through those excruciating last miles?  Please share!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...