Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Motivation: Running Isn't A Sport For Pretty Boys (And Girls)...

Source

No other sport gives me the time to reflect on life the way running does, thanks to the hours spent on the road solo on most Saturdays or to training buddies who somehow extract your deepest insecurities.

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I can't believe it's July already and that we're halfway through 2012!  Marine Corps Marathon training officially started for me this past Saturday, so I'm going to do my best to blog more about my training here.  Now that 2 huge projects are complete, I'm going to do a couple of "catch up" posts soon.

In the mean time, have a great Monday!  I'll be right back!




1 comment:

  1. Love that image!

    Woo-hoo (or is it Hoo-Rah!) for the Marine Corps Marathon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...