Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shopping for Running Shoes Take 2

After another frustrating call to my running store to find that my shoes STILL has not come in, I took matters into my own hands and went to another store.  DSW store of all places.  I must have tried on every wide width shoe for slightly pronators and neutral runners.  Unfortunately, most of the shoes in the store are medium widths. 

I almost gave up until I found a pair of black Nike Air Pegasus+ that looked like it had a wider toe box.  No wide widths at the store, so I picked up a half size larger and lo and behold they fit and they feeeeeeel good!  I ran around the store to test them out.  Crossing my fingers they work out.  Grateful for DSW's return policy.  Giddy over new running shoes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...