Thursday, February 9, 2012

Three Things Thursday: The Little Things...

Not much for words today.  PF is better, 4 y.o. is better, but 7 y.o. is now sick, I haven't run since last Saturday, and I have a 14K race THIS Saturday.  Regardless, when you're injured and you've got 2 sick kids, you are thankful for the little things in life you often take for granted.....like:

Source


Source

The Hubs, my hero - who always makes lemonade days out of lemony days.
 
Last, but not least, and definitely not a "little thing," LOL, is The Hubs, who continue to put up with my emotional eruptions and still wants to stay with me.  He's my "go-to-guy" when I want to hear, "it's going to be ok," and he makes me smile.  Did I mention he is going to run this 14K race WITH me AND finish WITH me?  If you can't call that love, I don't know what love is then.  :P 

4 comments:

  1. 3 very good things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bari, you're awesome! Cross your fingers for me - think it's a go for us to run this 14K race after all! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank heavens for the little things that sometimes become big bonuses! Hope everybody feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marcia! Yes, good to stop and reflect on those little things! And thank you, we are feeling much better. Crossing fingers! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...