Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm Back And For Real This Time



Happy New Year, everyone!  I hope you've all had a fantastic 2011 and are looking forward to 2012 as much as I am!

I know I've been MIA online everywhere since the middle of last year.  I was occupied with training for my first Ragnar, my first half marathon, and pretty much with everything else that is necessary to raise 3 boys with the hubs.

Thanks to Shut Up And Run who inspired me to literally shut up and blog already!  I am hoping (oh boy, here it is again) to keep this blog up again.  I'm going to try my best at least, now that I've found this nifty blogging app called Blogsy.  I'm going to try to not let myself get bogged down by being so far behind on my blog.  I still want to add my Ragnar race recap and finally finish Part 3 of my Monument Av 10k race recap.  This blog, I have to remind myself, is for me after all, and all my followers (you) are like my cheering section, pushing me to run, to train, to draw, to create, and to write.  Thank you!

So here's to new beginnings, new goals, new challenges, new aspirations, and new inspirations for this new year!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...