Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Running Streak: Day One

I Heart To Run on Facebook challenged its subscribers to do a running streak for 2012.  I'm all for doing anything to keep running through the winter, so I jumped on the bandwagon and forced myself to run today.

I only managed to squeak in 2 miles this morning and O.M.G.  After not running for almost 2 1/2 weeks, it did not feel good.  I struggled.  Can't believe I lost my running mojo in just 2 weeks.  This is going to be "fun" getting back to running....with The Rock N Roll National Half in 2 1/2 months and already behind my training schedule......Yeah.  Fun.  :-/. Darn those cookies!

Anyone else participating in their streak or other challenges?  Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...