Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Drawing Streak: Stuck.


Staring at my 9 y.o. as he did homework last night.  He is stuck and at a loss for words to summarize what he just read.

Reminded me of a time when writing a book report felt like giving birth.


This drawing does not look like my 9 y.o. exactly.  I got carried away with the folds in his shirt.  Like my running, I am slowly warming up to getting back into drawing.  It's not perfect, it's not the best, but it is done.


I'm a day behind posting my drawings since I do them at night and can't take a decent photo of them.  Still figuring out how to photograph my drawings.  This one was captured using my phone's retro camera app.  I have no idea why the right half of it is white.  Argh.


(Drawn in pen)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...