Friday, January 13, 2012

Studio Friday - Running Through Sunflowers

"Running Through Sunflowers" - work in progress!


Like my ambitious 2012 Running Streak, down went my 2012 Drawing Streak.  Time to get realistic with my time and energy and expectations.  So here's my next attempt at bringing art into my life:  Studio Friday.  Every Friday, I will post things from my digital and actual sketchbooks


It's hard for me to escape running all together, so here is my latest drawing.  It's a work in progress.  I am growing to LOVE digital drawing and painting.  Will probably finish this tonight.  So excited to find an easy medium to work with and to be able to share it right away without waiting for the sun to rise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...